3.23.2013

Throughout My Day

So I've seen this on a couple of other blogs, and I thought it was a good idea and thought I'd try it out. Basically you take pictures of small snippets throughout your day and then you can give them each a title when you post at the end of the day. Since I carry around my camera with me everywhere I go anyway I thought it would be easy to do, but I found myself forgetting and then missing the moment. (ugh) I'll do it again soon and hopefully I'll be better and remember to pull my camera out more often! Oh and this was meant for yesterday the 22nd, but I went to bed at 12am and could barely keep my eyelids open, so I decided to post this morning.











Titles:
- Cleaned the room
- Experimenting in the kitchen 
- Please don't leave
- Sticker Heaven
- After school pick up
- Lunch time
- Snow in spring
- Doodles 
- Let me outside
- Late night crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment