3.22.2013

A Bit About Me



So since this is a new blog, I thought I'd share a little bit about myself before I posted anything else. You already know that I grew up in Texas and I love chocolate, but just in case you were wondering, here are some other things about me:



I have a dog named Toby. He is really sweet and loves treats as well as hugs. He makes my heart smile.


I've recently discovered (on my journeys through Wal-Mart), Calypso. A fabulous lemonade that satisfies my cravings I get every now and again. It's really good, go try some!


I'm have had a journal since I was six years old. If there was ever a fire in my house, my journals would be the first thing I would take with me.


I drive a 1999 Volkswagen Beetle. It's entertaining when I see people punch each other while I drive down the street, but sometimes I feel guilty about it.


This is basically where you will find me if you ever go to my house. The craft room, or as my family likes to call it, "the crap room." Yes it's messy, but hey nothing too amazing came out of a tidy room... or at least I don't think anything has. 


I collect snow globes. It's funny, around christmas time I get snow globes galore because that is when every one remembers I collect snow globes. I laugh, but hey I have a lot to decorate with during the holidays! 

I love water. The noise, the look, the feeling and I even crave the taste for it. It's my favorite drink (even before Calypso). Go H2O!


I am from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love my religion and I believe it with all my heart. Please don't send hate mail to me because of this, it isn't very kind. If you want to see what I believe go here


And last but not least, This is me. I have curly blonde hair with a mind of it's own, green eyes, and I'm 5'6". I'm a sophomore in the photography major program at Utah Valley University in Orem. I live at home with mother, father, my older brother, Wade, younger sister, Krista, and my dog Toby. I love photography, crafting, service, Disney, Eric Hutchinson, and.... well anything artsy really. If you have any other questions, I'll do my best to answer them, just comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment