7.09.2013

Rhonna's App Launch Party


Tonight I went to a app launch party for Rhonna Farrer's new app for Iphoneography editing! (It's now available on ITunes for those who want to make your phone's pictures look awesome on Instagram... or anywhere for that matter!) Rhonna is an amazingly creative and joyful person to be around, and I'm happy I got to see her! 
I had a great time at this fun party where the atmosphere was happy and carefree. I also loved meeting so many new and creative people tonight, I'm inspired by all of you! 
I was smart enough to bring my camera, so I could grab unplanned moments and the beautiful details of the night. I didn't get many, but I do love the pictures I was able to capture, and hope you love them too! 
Thanks for the invite, Rhonna, and so happy and excited for your new app's launch!















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!!! Wish I could have been there, seeing this helps me feel like I sorta was. Thanks!!! New IG follower _nancywyatt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I'm glad you enjoy looking through them! Stop by anytime:)

    ReplyDelete