7.20.2013

Lauren & Rachel

So while my cousins were here, I had a photo shoot with the two oldest, Lauren and Rachel. It was really fun because I got to take some of Lauren's senior pictures she might use, and I got to take pictures of Rachel for her sixteenth birthday! Even though it was a little hot outside, and I was a little weird throughout it all, we had a blast and got some great pictures for these awesome sisters! Love you guys, you're both gorgeous!!















Here are some behind the scenes shots I got while I was figuring out the lighting on my camera etc. All of these make me laugh every time I see these photos. 

Rachel and Krista being patient. 


  We tried to get my little sister, Krista, in a few pictures for some cousin shots...haha,  but as you can see, it didn't work out too well! It was overcast and the sky was really bright, and they couldn't open their eyes, haha! I did the "open them on three" trick, but after 5 seconds they would close them again, hahaha! I couldn't stop laughing! ...I know, I'm horrible.





No comments:

Post a Comment