6.14.2013

Toby

Today I had work from 6am-11am, but after that (as usual) I had nothing planned for the rest of the day. So when I got home, I decided to get inspired by some of my favorite photographers and I had a longing to pick up my camera and be creative! I haven't shot anything in a month, so I'm going a little crazy because I have this desire to produce something beautiful. And you know what, I feel like everyone has that desire every now and again, whether or not everyone gets the chance to create something, well that is an entirely different topic. But today I decided I was going to create (or try to) create something I was proud of. 
I got my camera set it to M and was ready to shoot something! But no one was home.... except my perfect angel dog, Toby. 
Ever since I first got him at 3 months old during the summer of my senior year in high school, I've been taking pictures of this pooch. He's trained to not be scared of the camera and occasionally I don't even have to bribe him to look into the lens. (Just imagine how my children are going to be)... He's such a hilarious little thing too, and is always making my heart shine with happiness. So I decided to take him outside and take some pictures of my favorite little man.


Sadly, this is the only picture I got (that was good) of him outside. My lens was a fixed one, and he just kept wanting to lay in my lap in the gorgeous weather. So I took him back inside and that's where I think I captured Tob's spirit.





I didn't get to try out all of the things I wanted to on my camera, but I'm very happy with how they all turned out. 
p.s. sorry for my black and white obsession. 




Here is a "behind the scenes" if you want to call it that, enjoy!

 "Too bright outside"
"Pirate Toby"
"Nast hair"


No comments:

Post a Comment