6.28.2013

Better Late Than Never

So I just realized I never put up pictures of my trip to Disney World with my family! I actually can't believe that I forgot since Disney World is like my favorite place ever. I did take a lot of pictures, but as always, I didn't take as many as I wanted to. Hopefully next time I'll be content with the amount. 

If I had to give some piece of advice to anyone going on vacation to Disney World, or anywhere for that matter, it would be: Don't be afraid! And what I mean by that is, Find new angles for things, don't get straight on shots, crop the image in camera in a different way, and don't be afraid to photograph whatever you see! (Make sure you stop to take the picture though, if you keep walking while looking through the viewfinder, you might run into someone on accident like I did and get mean looks, haha).

 Anyway, here are my favorites, enjoy!

 "Expedition Everest"

 "Krista's new friend"

 "Takin' a breather"

 "Sodas from around the world"

 "Practically Perfect"

 "Rode this the most"

 "To infinity and beyond"

 "Watching Emma become a princess"

 "Happily ever after"

 "Tangled"

 "Best friends"

 "Playing in the plants"

 "They love Pluto"

 "Time for an adventure"

 "Tony's"

 "Beautiful and bright"

 "The Magic Kingdom"

"Tale as old as time"

No comments:

Post a Comment